Gigabyte AORUS 512GB NVMe RGB SSD (Read Speed 3480 MB/s,M.2 2280)
Gigabyte AORUS 512GB NVMe RGB SSD
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 512GB*
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 3480 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 2000 MB/s**
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- AES 256 supported
InterfacePCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Form FactorM.2 2280
WarrantyLimited 5-years or 800TBW
NAND3D TLC NAND FLASH
External DDR Cache512MB
Sequential Read speedUp to 3480 MB/s
Sequential Write speedUp to 2000 MB/s
Random Read IOPSup to 360K
Random Write IOPSup to 440K
Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.8 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)Average : R : 5485mW ; W : 4085mW
Power Consumption (Idle)272mW
Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
Note* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 800 TBW, whichever comes first.